What on in Adelaide

For the Westies. So to speak.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

What on in Adelaide

Postby DebT on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Hi,
dont forget to visit the 2009 ANZANG Nature Photography exhibition at the South Australian Museum before 22 November 2009.
There is a superb shot "Ice Reflections" by Dave B ...and a even a bee eater for the locals to beat

The native sun orchids are also starting to flower at the MtLofy Botanical gardens - lower carpark, throght the fern gulley and up the hill - there may still be the odd native slipper orchids if you look really hard but their season is nearly over

DebT
DebT
"so many dreams - so little time "
DebT

Re: What on in Adelaide

Postby Chica on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Cool, thanks for the heads up Deb. We'll have to organise a meet up soon, maybe we should all head to Monarto or something one day.
Chica

Postby feldy on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:54 pm

HI guys - have recently moved here from Sydney [where i was a regular contributor to the Sydney thread]. Would be interested to know when you guys in Adelaide are next planning to get together!

cheers
Ashley
feldy

Postby Chica on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Hey Ashley...

There is a Nifty Fifty Challenge on Saturday (this week), meeting at 1 at the Central Market. Check out the thread for details :-)

Cathy
Chica

Postby fozzie on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:35 pm

Ashley,

PM sent.

feldy wrote:HI guys - have recently moved here from Sydney [where i was a regular contributor to the Sydney thread]. Would be interested to know when you guys in Adelaide are next planning to get together!

cheers
Ashley
fozzie

When people ask what equipment I use - I tell them my eyes.
fozzie
Key Member

Return to Adelaide and Perth