New user saying Hi!

For the sombrero wearing DSLR users

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

New user saying Hi!

Postby sully on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Hi all,

My name is Josh, thought I'd pop on and introduce myself. Been looking at all the pictures on here for a couple of weeks and reading up on some of the tips+tricks on here. I'm looking to buy a Canon 400d by the end of the year/early next year, and while I'd rather get one through a reputable dealer with warrany etc, I have a friend going to china saying he can get one with lenses for under $100... Is he as full of it as I suspect he is? And if he's not, is there anything to look out for in doing it this way? Anyway can't wait to get something better than a phone camera!

Josh
sully

Re: New user saying Hi!

Postby Glen on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Hi Josh, welcome to the forum. Good luck with your mate getting the 400D with lenses for $100, I think he might be stretching it a bit :D But if he can, get me one! :lol:
http://wolfeyes.com.au Tactical Torches - Tactical Flashlights Police torch rechargeable torch military torch police military HID surefire flashlight LED torch tactical torch rechargeable wolf eyes flashlight surefire torch wolf eyes tactical torchpolice torch
Thank You
Glen

Return to Melbourne