Rainer's Camera House - Adelaide St, Brisbane

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Rainer's Camera House - Adelaide St, Brisbane

Postby Dr Jan Itor on Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:19 pm

Hi folks.

I thought I'd give a quick plug for Rainer's Camera House on Adelaide St in Brisvegas. I recently needed to buy a speedlite urgently, and didn't have time to wait for one to arrive from an online order.

After checking being disappointed by Ted's (almost next door on Adelaide St) because they weren't interested in talking to me, I went into Rainer's. They only had the display model left, but were happy to part with it for a good price with some extra batteries to make sure it was all working fine.

Now whenever I need something in a hurry, I go to Rainer's first.
Dr Jan Itor

Postby bwhinnen on Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:54 pm

That's good to hear, but I've always received better service at Ted's. I think it must be the sales staff you get. You didn't happen to catch his name, might ask for him by name next time I am in there?

Always good to hear that someone does right by a customer who is obviously in need and doesn't try to rip them off!
bwhinnen

Return to Trader Opinions