D.D. Photographics

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

D.D. Photographics

Postby Monsoon on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi,

I ordered a Nikon R1C1 speedlight kit a week or so before Xmas from D.D. Photographics Australia. The kit arrived from Brisbane to country Victoria the next day which was great service for a country area.

An inspection of the kit revealed there was no manual so I phoned them and a manual was express posted to me that day. Again great service.

I had not used D.D. before.
Cheers,
Gary
Nikon Cameras, Lenses, flashes & Scanner, Manfrotto pods, Lowepro bags
Monsoon

Re: D.D. Photographics

Postby stubbsy on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Monsoon wrote:Hi,

I ordered a Nikon R1C1 speedlight kit a week or so before Xmas from D.D. Photographics Australia. The kit arrived from Brisbane to country Victoria the next day which was great service for a country area.

An inspection of the kit revealed there was no manual so I phoned them and a manual was express posted to me that day. Again great service.

I had not used D.D. before.

Good feedback Gary. Since there is already a thread on DD Photographics and to keep everything together I've locked this one.

If anyone wants to comment on D D Photographics please go to this thread

To comment on their sister company (D D Electronics in Singapore) try this thread instead
Peter
Disclaimer: I know nothing about anything.
*** smugmug galleries: http://www.stubbsy.smugmug.com ***
stubbsy

Return to Trader Opinions