Message Of Support

Forum rules and nettiquette, along with other items of general interest.

Important information about this forum is contained here, and members MUST familiarise themselves with the posts here, as well as what is contained within the FAQ.

Please do not complain if you ask a question regarding a topic covered here or in the FAQ and in response you get a rather brusque, obtuse or sarcastic response. We get sick and tired of answering the same questions, day in, day out, when the answers are clearly published, in plain view, and all that is required is for you to open your eyes and read them!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Message Of Support

Postby birddog114 on Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:33 am

To:

- Members of DSLRUSERS.COM
- Participants of the Challenge 10: One Egg

Congratulations to all winners of the Challenge 10, and the same to the runners-up.
(All will be announced this evening at the AW dinner).

All of you have done a marvelous job in the past few weeks and the final result is a total of 64 entries in two rounds.

I am continually amazed at the high quality from the participants in the challenges. There are heaps of stunning photos and this shows your proven skill and addiction to the passion of photography, regardless of whether it is your hobby or profession.

Once again, I reconfirm my continuing support as one of the supporters of Challenge 10: One Egg, is still on track and it is my pleasure to provide prizes.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the generosity from the organizer, other supporters in contributing your times, your resources and your efforts to make this challenge become the best challenge ever in the history of the DSLRUSERS.COM.

I won’t be at the AW dinner this evening but please accept our best wishes to all of you from my family & I.

In the meantime, if there’s any query, pls. contact me direct: birddog114@gmail.com

Enjoy and have fun!

Birddog114
VNAF
Last edited by birddog114 on Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby the foto fanatic on Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:40 am

Thank you Birdy.

Your generous support in the past and also for this current event is really valued.

I hope you enjoyed last night.
TFF (Trevor)
My History Blog: Your Brisbane: Past & Present
My Photo Blog: The Foto Fanatic
Nikon stuff!
the foto fanatic

Postby MATT on Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:15 am

Good to hear from you Birdy,

I hope all is well and thankyou

Cheers
MATT
MATT

Postby gstark on Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:43 pm

Thanh,

Your generous support of the challenges is greatly appreciated, and the whole forum respects and acknowledges your valuable contributions.

Thank you again for the prizes you have donated, I'm sure that the winners will be truly appreciative of your generosity.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby Onyx on Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:02 pm

Thanh, you have been a huge part of this forum, and this forum no doubt has been a huge part of you too. You've done so much for so many members of this forum, myself included, and I wish to extend my deepest gratitude and sincere thanks to you and your family for your generosity, kindness, support and sacrifices throughout your continued membership on these forums.
Onyx

Postby Geoff on Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:10 pm

Thank you Thanh.
A very meaningful and appreciated message.

You're support is greatly appreciated.
Geoff
Special Moments Photography
Nikon D700, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 70-200 2.8VR, SB800 & some simple studio stuff.
Geoff

Re: Message Of Support

Postby digitor on Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:13 pm

birddog114 wrote:........

I won’t be at the AW dinner this evening but please accept our best wishes to all of you from my family & I.

Enjoy and have fun!

Birddog114
VNAF
Great to hear from you again Thanh!

I sincerely wish that things go well for you and your family in the future, and hope you too can enjoy and have fun this weekend, whatever you're doing.

Best wishes,

Ian
What's another word for "thesaurus"?
digitor

Postby Jeff on Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:20 pm

Thank you Birddog for your suport of the forum and for the help you have given me.
Take care.

Jeff
Jeff

Postby Matt. K on Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:46 pm

Than
You are 10 feet tall.
Regards

Matt. K
Matt. K
Former Outstanding Member Of The Year and KM

Postby LostDingo on Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:54 pm

Matt. K wrote:Than
You are 10 feet tall.

Could not have been stated better Matt :!: :!:

Thanh, the genuine sincerity you have shown members and support for their love of photgraphy cannot be unnoticed.
LostDingo

Postby daniel_r on Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:16 pm

Thanh,

The generosity both yourself and Tran have shown toward this forum is immense and greatly appreciated. You've had a prominent influence here in the 18 months I've been a member, and well before that as well.

Your efforts don't go unnoticed, and you're held in high regard by many.

Without your contribution, a significant proportion of members would not have been exposed to a world of far more professionally oriented equipment, photo excursions or just the generous act of opening your home as the venue for many mini-meets.

I owe you beer :D
D.
Daniel_R's Flickr gallery
I shoot with Nikon stuff.
daniel_r

Postby Glen on Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:19 pm

Thanh, as always very generous of you. You will be missed tonight but you are always welcome around here.

:D
Glen

Postby Manta on Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:33 pm

Thanh,

I can only echo the heartfelt sentiments expressed by our friends here.

Apart from everything you have done for me in regard to equipment and advice, your personal support of my family and I during our loss this week has been above and beyond the call. It will not be forgotten.

If I may, I'd like to stand with you and pass on my very best wishes to all our DSLR colleagues on this Anniversary eve. Have a terrific night and I hope the rest of the weekend is filled with some great photo ops, some great food and wine and some great fun. One thing's for sure: it will be filled with great mateship.
Simon
D300 l MB-D10 l D70 l SB-800 l 70-200 VR l TC 17-E l 18-70 f3.5-4.5 l 70-300 f4-5.6 l 50 f1.4 l 90 Macro f2.8 l 12-24 f4
http://www.redbubble.com/people/manta
Manta
Former Outstanding Member Of The Year

Return to Information