PRO SHOW GOLD QUESTIONS

Newer members often state that they think their question is too basic, or stupid, or whatever, to be posted. Nothing could be further further from the truth in any section at DSLRUsers.com, but especially here. Don't feel intimidated. The only stupid question is the one that remains unasked. We were all beginners at one stage, and even the most experienced amongst us will admit to learning new stuff on a daily basis. Ask away! Please also refer to the forum rules and the portal page

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

PRO SHOW GOLD QUESTIONS

Postby rookie2 on Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:05 pm

I am seriously considering buying pro show gold based on various recommendations here and on other sites ...and after a brief trial.

a couple of questions tho that I couldn't find answ ers to on the photodex site

1. size of downloadable file (not trial version)?

2. is it available from anywhere else apart from their website ($69 US)

many thanks for your feedback
rookie2

Postby Yi-P on Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:37 pm

1) I believe the full version file size is same as the trial version, in which when you purchase the full version, you will be issued a unique unlock key and activate the full version.

2) I havent seen this elsewhere, but I'm not sure about this.
Yi-P

Postby TonyH on Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:40 pm

Hi rookie,

as far as I know all copies trial or other are from the pro show web site.

They register using your phone number and password so "evaluation" full version do not exist.

I'd suggest trialling the software and if impressed buy online from their secure website.

The trial version has a bar over the screen on shows made, when you pay for the package the bar is removed on previous work.
All I know, is that I don't know enough.....
TonyH

Return to Absolute Beginners Questions