considering selling a d1x

A place for us to talk about Nikon related camera gear.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

considering selling a d1x

Postby samuel on Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:48 am

hi guys

Pretty quick question - i'm new and I wonder how do i go about posting a note for selling my d1x? Just upgraded and time to find the d1x a new home. Thanks

sam
samuel

Re: considering selling a d1x

Postby Geoff on Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:56 am

samuel wrote:hi guys

Pretty quick question - i'm new and I wonder how do i go about posting a note for selling my d1x? Just upgraded and time to find the d1x a new home. Thanks

sam

Sam - have you read the FAQ yet?
Geoff
Special Moments Photography
Nikon D700, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 70-200 2.8VR, SB800 & some simple studio stuff.
Geoff

Postby gstark on Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:12 am

Sam,

As Geoff has correctly pointed out, read the FAQ. Particularly, the section labelled "For Sale". If there is anything in there that you feel is unclear, please ask us.

Please understand that you are welcome here, and we would love for you to become a part of this community.

But if you believe that this is a place where you can cheaply and quickly try to offload some surplus gear ... let's just accept that we would consider that to not be a good idea. :)
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Nikon